- Learn from academics who have research expertise in areas including supply chain forecasting, scheduling theory and operations management, as well as having worked in sectors such as FMCG and software programming
- Training in the implementation of specialised, industry standard software for managing and analysing supply chain processes, including SAP®and Arena®
- Strong focus on developing your international understanding and methods, arming you with transferable skills and global knowledge that will increase your employability across a diverse range of organisations.
As part of this course, you can do an optional three month or one year industry placement. Programmes with integral placements give you the opportunity to apply the skills you have learned throughout your studies in a practical environment. You will be earning a full time salary and will learn skills that can’t be taught in a classroom at University. During the placement, you will be able to gain further insight into industrial practice that you can take forward into your individual project and into your future career.
Duration: 15 months
- 2:2 honours degree or above in an appropriate subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate three years’ relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level.
- The most commonly accepted evidence of English language ability is IELTS 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in all components)